The GTX frame is available as a stand-alone option. What that means to you, is if you currently have a body that you would like to use, odds are good that you will be able to do so with a little creative fiberglass fabrication. The GTX is designed to use a traditional VW front suspension, as well as a steering box. Outback is where it gets interesting, as the GTX is designed for you to install the complete drivetrain & front suspension from a 2006 thru 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt or HHR. You will also use the shifter & throttle pedal assemblies.
This is a custom order part.
The fully welded Berrien Buggy GTX Chassis is supplied with the following parts
- Front Beam Clamps.
- Shifter Mount Assembly, (to use a Chevy Cobalt Shift Unit).
- Battery Box-Computer mount (mounts TCU & ECU).
- Fuse block mounting plate. (For engine fuses)
- Adapter block for mounting OEM vibration mount.
- Radiator mount tabs (4).
- Integral Rear Bumper.
- All tabs welded onto frame for motor mounts (06 – 10 Chevy Cobalt).
- All mounts welded onto frame to mount struts & lower control A arms.
- Mounts to frame for tie rods to stabilize & adjust rear wheel toe in.
- Adapter plates to restore proper camber to struts.
- Tabs welded to Frame to mount OEM expansion tank.
- Tabs welded to frame for rear body mounting.
- Tabs for OEM Brake hoses.
- 2 tie rods (OEM Ends not included.
- Fiberglass Floorpan with Shifter cover.
GTX Frame - Part #C058-BB352 -$3985.00
For technical specifications and more information on the Nostalgia GTX, please click here.
- Standard solid colors - C058-BB307GTX - $ 2710.00
- Metalflake colors - C058-BB308GTX - $ 3380.00
For technical specifications and more information on the Lancer GTX, please click here.
- Standard solid colors - C058-BB311GTX - $2710.00
- Metalflake colors C058-BB312GTX - $3380.00
For shipping information, please email email@example.com