The stock wheelbase (95 1/2″) Genesis chassis and fiberglass floor were designed for use with our Genesis four-seat body. It is considerably stronger than a stock VW floor pan. As well as allowing tunnel access from underneath, which you cannot achieve with the stock chassis. The fiberglass floor features a ribbed design for added strength. The gloss black gel-coat finish will not rust and needs no painting. The chassis is constructed with new mild steel tubing, which are 2″x3″ main rails & 1 1/2″ infrastructure,(square & round), adding an extra 2 1/2″ of body lift for increased clearance. The larger main rail tubing also adds increased strength to compensate for the longer wheelbase. Threaded body mounting holes are provided for ease of mounting. The clutch cable tube, master cylinder mount, pedal mount and seat track mounting brackets are all factory installed, as well as the four front clamps that hold the VW front end assembly. In addition, the fiberglass floor is pre-drilled and bolted in place.
When you purchase a Chassis from 109 Dune Buggies, you will receive an MCO (Manufacturers Certificate of Origin) that will be used in place of a Title. For fellow Texas residents, this will make the process regarding getting your Dune Buggy LEGALLY Titled/Registered in the State of Texas far easier, than if you had an Original OEM Chassis or no Title at all.
The Genesis chassis comes standard with:
- Fiberglass Floorpan drilled and mounted
- 8 front-end clamps w/bolts & nylock nuts
- Shift coupler inspection plate
- A sand blasted & capped stock VW torsion with Chrome Spring Plate Caps
- Tube for the throttle cable
- Tube for the clutch cable
- Tubes for emergency brake cables
- Brackets installed for mounting: master cylinder, pedal assembly, e-brake handle, shifter, shift tube, nylon shift bushing, seat tracks
- An MCO (Manufacture Certificate of Origin)
Part #C058-BB320 - $3589.00
Price does not include Shipping, please reach out to Faron@109Dunebuggies.com for Shipping Cost.
There is a Core Charge for the Rear Torsion Housing of $500.00
Genesis Chassis Options
- Weld on Battery Box
- Rear Bumper Cage Kit (Merged or Split Exhaust Available)
- Narrowed Rear Torsion Area (Swing Axle Only)
For pricing and shipping information, please email faron@109dunebuggies