The Coyote is a smooth-riding 105” wheelbase, 4seat, Low Side* model with extra room for more gear, or a jump seat to accommodate smaller passengers. The Coyote’s spacious cockpit is 51 ½” wide and 42 ½” high, so the kids can ride along, or plenty of extra stuff will fit.
The jig welded mainframe is constructed with 1 ½” X .095” welded seam, mild steel tubing. Support tubes are 1” X .065”. All bends are mandrel-bent. We can also produce this chassis in 4130 chrome moly for an additional fee.
Most of the time this is a custom order.
The Coyote is available as:
- Top/Bottom Tacked Kit (Part #C058-BB426) - Call or Email for Price
- Side by Side Tacked Kit (Part #C058-BB427) - Call or Email for Price
- Fully Welded With Out Torsion (Part #C058-BB428) - Call or Email for Price
- Fully Welded With Torsion (Part #C058-BB429) - Call or Email for Price
- Fully Welded With Custom Torsion (Part #C058-BB429C) - Call or Email for Price
For shipping information, please email email@example.com