Introduced in 1999, the Warrior is the leading 2 seat, “Low Side”* model in the Berrien Buggy by Acme, chassis line. It’s mid-range 95” wheelbase offers a smoother ride without sacrificing the quicker response of a shorter wheelbase. The Warrior features a roomy cockpit, 51 ¾” wide & 41” high. The jig welded main frame is constructed with 1 ½” X .095” welded seam mild steel tubing. Support tubes are 1” X .065”. All bends are mandrel-bent, and this chassis can also be produced in 4130 chrome moly for an additional fee.
**Note: The rear rollbar of this chassis mounts on the body mount pad on the stock VW shock towers. It is not designed for use with our custom torsion with mid-travel style end plates. If you’d like to use a custom torsion, please order our custom torsion with heavy-duty shock towers. These have the body mount pads in the proper location for the rollbar.
Each Warrior comes with:
- Shift box w/shift tube hanger
- 8 front-end clamps
- Seatback brace
- Underbars with mounting nut welded in
- 3/4″ bolts for underbars
- Saddles w/flanges for mounting underbars
- Warrior Knock Down Kit - Part - #C058-BB400 - Call or Email for Price
- Warrior Fully Welded w/o Torsion - Part #C058-BB408 - Call or Email for Price
- Warrior Fully Welded with Torsion - Part #C058-BB409 - Call or Email for Price
- Warrior Fully Welded w/Custom Torsion - Part #C058-BB409C -Call or Email for Price
For shipping information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org